Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Questions I'm asking myself and my team

I saw some questions on someone's blog earlier this year. Grabbed a few and thought they were great. I asked our staff these today. Thought they were really helpful.
I'd love to hear some of your answers:
- What's one thing this year that you are asking for that is impossible without God?
- What is one skill that you would like to improve on this year?
- What are some goals you have for yourself this year? Physically, spiritually, relationally, and creatively

Here's some of my goals:
- Experience life weighing in the 150's (159 will do...I have 12 pounds to go)
- Run 600 miles this year (about 12 a week)
- Read through the bible, and my six C.S. Lewis books
- Reclaim a sabbath every week with God and family
- Lead well into our new space
- Take a fat vacation with Alyssa after the church moves into our new space
- Record on album
- Finish a first draft of my book

I have more but some are a little more personal. What are some things you want to accomplish this year!

No comments: