Friday, February 04, 2011

My life right now















Schedule....schedule....schedule.
Times, dates, subs, volunteers, meetings, design, budget, finishes, sound, lights, video, kitchen, seating, concrete, toilets, sinks, colors, lights, signs, landscape, communication, fundraising, strategy.
Lately I feel like I'm going a little crazy.
I just feel like someones going to come into my office one day and I'll be covered in sticky notes, with string and notes posted over every square inch of my office like in Beautiful Mind. I'll be in the fetal position in the corner sucking my thumb.
If that happens please don't take a picture and post it on Facebook...that would be a bummer.
What's your life like right now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zombie Love.

Tim Kayser said...

I feel your pain. It gets better. Well, it gets different.

Anonymous said...

All that and you still had time to move your window to the other side of your Zombie poster