Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I like blogging

I'm finding the value in discipline.
Most things of value take time.
Our world is in the business of quick.
Blogs take to long to read...Facebook
People can write a paragraph in Facebook...Twitter
When 160 characters gets to cumbersome...prepare for grunts
I should market that now...could be worth millions.

I like blogging.
It forces me to be aware of my day.
And if I wasn't aware through the day it gives me a moment to look back.
I'm convinced that days and weeks and months and years can be forgotten.
Write in a journal...start a blog...get it on paper or electronic equivalent.
God was always telling his people to remember.
Don't forget...don't let you kids forget...set up some stones...eat some bread...drink some wine...do something to trigger your memory.

I'm glad I'm back at blogging.
I'm going to find a way to finish my book.
I don't want to forget.
God is good. He's good every day.
It helps to chronicle the journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm for it. Glad you're back at it. Going to go pile some rocks now.