Friday, February 25, 2011

Fluffing the sheets

I committed to getting healthy in November...it's almost March.
I've reached a lot of goals but there is one that I'm most excited about.
Most people celebrate getting back into a great pair of jeans...being able to accomplish a physical goal...for me it's one thing...
No more fluffing the sheets!
When I'm out of shape and my shirts are tight I'm constantly pulling up the bottom of my shirt to re-adjust it so it doesn't stick to my body all weird...fluffing the sheets.
I had a realization today that I'm in a shirt that was really tight four months ago and now I'm contemplating giving it away because its loose. I haven't had the re-adjusting nightmare recently and I'm celebrating today.
So many reasons to put off celebrating...I'm not exactly where I want to be...I can totally improve. All true statements but in the midst of the process you have to appreciate the journey.
Celebrate today.
What milestone have you reached?
Get stoked about it!

1 comment:

Mimi Moseley said...

You are the 2nd person to encourage me toward my goal(s). So, I will continue working toward it.