Tuesday, February 15, 2011

17 years

Valentines Day marks the first date for Alyssa and I 17 years ago.
I was 17 she was 16.
I came straight from baseball practice to a Valentines party our church was throwing.
It was one of those random throw people together nights but I rigged the system to spend the evening with Alyssa.
The rest is history. We were on and off for 5.5 years before the wedding bells rang.
We've shared a lot of these days and I've gotta say the last two days have been tough to beat.
Alyssa is the best...period.
I could write a book about it but that says it all.
I could not love her anymore than I do!
Thanks for 17 unforgettable years babe!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on 17 years I was there at that church party. Who would have guessed your life would end up together this way. So cool. Miss you man can't wait to see you all in summer.

Unknown said...

Sorry emily was me I was signed in on her account and did not notice. good to see the blog rolling again. A4

Alyssa said...

Love you too, can't wait to see what adventures the next 17 years hold! Hopefully the beard won't still be around by then... I really do like it ;)