Monday, December 08, 2008

Started a new book tonight

The Drama of Scripture by Craig G., Bartholomew and Michael W., Goheen
Good stuff so far.
There were 358 women in my house tonight for a Christmas card / craft thingy...I escaped.
Great Sabbath today.
Slept
Played with my kids
Got pulled over for speeding right in front of Zeke's school and got let off! Is it physically possible to go 35 mph on Churn Creek?
Took Zeke out for a video shoot for a Christmas film
Helped Alyssa get the house ready
Went to Sean's to avoid the estrogen party. Thanks for dinner dude!
Read
Blog
Bed

4 comments:

Nate Millheim said...

Weird, I almost emailed you and told you to check out this book after one of your previous posts. It's a great book...a friend gave it to me a year ago. We should have coffee sometime when I make my yearly pilgrimage to Redding.

jered said...

Way to avoid the estrofest.

Klein said...

Honestly,
with Nate and you always talking about "God's Story" and finding ourselves in the story of the Bible, I'm surprised neither of you have read the amazing book "Story".

Pick it up. Its not at the Christian book store and has a bunch of cuss words in it, but it has more revelation then almost anything I've read

Anonymous said...

That book is seriously awesome, totally changed my view of scripture when I read it.