Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My wife is amazing

She just sent all our old vhs tapes in to get converted to DVD's. Now I have about 7 DVD's of old Ember shows and hilarious stuff that happened on the road. It's my Christmas present. It came early. Oh well.
So funny seein' Alyssa, the Spoken boys, Fume, the sailor, Sean G., Q, and Schultzy 8 years ago. So many great memories.
One question: Who was the chubby guy that sang for the band with the out of control beard, baggy pants that always wore a bandana?
I've gotta get the guys copies of this. Classic footage. Terrible quality but that adds to the epic-ness of it all.
I need to write some more songs.

6 comments:

ian said...

the highlights go on youtube when?

Josh H. said...

where is my copy?

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

I would love to see some of that stuff.

Kari Q. said...

oh my...we have got to get a copy! amazing idea alyssa!

Kari Q. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh H. said...

he was from fayetteville...

he was in the band "bishop montgomery football" and we played with them at the klunk music hall w/ spoken.