Saturday, December 06, 2008

The joys of a lawn

When we moved to Redding a year ago I knew we were moving into a town home with no yard so I gave my mower to a guy that cut yards in my neighborhood. I think I might of given him my weed eater too because I couldn't find it today. Now that I have a yard again I need to cut the grass. I borrowed one from my neighbor today but I'm in the market for a cheap reel mower like the one pictured above or an electric mower. Anyone got one sitting around or know somebody? I could use a weed eater too. I got my eyes on Craigslist.

4 comments:

Klein said...

Why no gasoline mower Lance?

Anonymous said...

Only thing better than a person asking for something free.... Is a person who wants something free and earth friendly....

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Last time I checked my dad had 14 lawnmowers, no joke. Their just sitting in a line behind his barn. I'm not sure if any of them arn't gas, but i'll check it out, and if theres a non gas one you can have it.