Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Weekly weigh in

182.0 this morning
That's down 1.4 pounds since the last weigh in...12.4 total pounds down
It's going slow but I'm stoked that it's still comin' off
I didn't write anything down the last couple weeks, I'm gonna get back on that.
Sean and I passed up some rice crispy sample thingys this morning at Starbucks.
It's easier to say no when you're with a friend that's trying to say no too.
Gotta get back on the bike. Next week is supposed to be less hot (and smokey I hope)
Here I come 175...I'm gonna own you!

2 comments:

jered said...

Don't worry about the pace. Easy come, easy go.

42 has taken me a little over a year, with 60 left.

Very nice job, though. It's tough to lose. It's tougher to maintain.

JUAN said...

I'm learning to eat healthy..As mentioned at group... It's been 3 weeks.... started at 202lbs.. I'm down to 185lbs..... just eating... no exercise yet...