Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Alright...here's the news...

I THINK WE'RE MOVING!
Not back to Riverside...sorry mom.
About a block down the street.
We're ironing out the last details.
We qualified for some apartments that hook you up based on your income...God bless America!
We will save a bunch of money a month which will be awesome.
The only problem is I can't find a pause button for creepy floating baby.
We're moving in the last month of pregnancy...at least it wasn't 118 degrees today...oh wait...it was!
It's a three bedroom...smaller than our place now but all we need.
No garage...that will be interesting.
We've been married for 9 years and lived in 8 places...my wife is amazing!
1. Parkwest apartments (much love to Azoulay ct. Good times with the Yoders)
2. Grandpa's house (during the Ember days)
3. Linwood (built in 1914...hands down coolest house ever)
4. Rangpur (stupid house...way too big...trying to build my empire...learned my lesson)
5. Palm (lived on a freeway next to tweekers...killer fireworks show...added 800 square feet...good times)
6. Mt. Diablo (great house...still renting it out)
7. Sunset Oaks townhomes (it's been a good 6 months...we'll miss the pool...Thanks for getting us in Don)
8. Shadowbrook apartments (here we come)
Stay tuned for details of when. I will put out a shameless announcement to get people to help. Don't worry...it's supposed to be really cold in a week!
My life is hilarious.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Azoulay forever!!!!! I agree, your wife is amazing!

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

I think this 8th move entitles Alyssa to ice cream whenever she wants it. Hey, maybe we'll be passing through during moving day!

Tyler Faires said...

you've got my number. I am here to help you move as long as you need me. So dont forget to let me know.

Klein said...

Say hi to Shelly Gibbs. She's your new neighbor.

My numbers

2 months shy of three years married, 5 homes. I hate moving

idiot said...

I love to help people move. Let me know if I can help. I have a moving truck if that helps. Give me the date when you have it. I'll be on vacation July 20-24...