Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Is picking your nose contagious???


I was driving to work this morning (refuse to bike when it's 115 degrees outside) and I saw this guy in a huge truck with his finger in his nose up to the knuckle. He was really going for it. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. As a turned the corner I felt this strange urge to jam my finger in my nose...it was weird. It was like my finger just knew what to do when it saw another finger serving its whole purpose being thrust into a nostril.
So here's my question...I know yawning is contagious, but what about picking your nose? Anyone else ever experience this? Am I alone?
Side note: There's a lot of crazy stuff going down right now with RevRock and I can't get myself to blog about it yet so I'm leaving you with everything my brain can handle...fingers, knuckles, and noses.
Side note...I've used the word knuckles more in the last few days then I have in my entire life time.
Pray for us...we've got some decisions to make...all good stuff...don't worry!

No comments: