Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's been two weeks

My last weigh in I was at 182.0
Two weeks...
No change!
I saw 181.6 for a brief moment in time but I'm back at 182...bummed.
I told Billy on Sunday that I've gotten away from writing things down and that I was going to start on Monday. Didn't do it. I'm going to start today...someone call me at the end of the day and ask me.
For me to lose weight I have to write down every single thing that goes in my mouth through the day. The problem with doing weight watchers for a long time is you know it really well so you think you can calculate everything in your head. The problem is I can keep track of points that way but I always cheat when I don't write it down. Writing gives me discipline. I'm back on it.
I said 175 by the end of summer and I will achieve that goal. I'd like to be 170 but I'm gonna shoot for something that is doable. Feel free to ask me how I'm doing when you see me. Thanks Billy!

4 comments:

--- Billy Brown said...

Got your back, dude.

Klein said...

Dude, just started a new diet with my workout. Its awesome

2 eggs with a piece of toast in the morning (get some really good wheat bread)

then every two hours, 2-3 pieces of lunch turkey meat on a rice cake. Usually you have 4-5 of these a day

then have a salad with chicken or fish or steak for dinner. Unbelievable. I've lost 5 lbs already.

Try it out, ill be down there in two weeks and i'm sure you'll lose at least 5 lbs doing that. Plus, its cheap.

Late

An Unlikely Retirement said...

You are so close! You can do this.

JUAN said...

Fit For Life.....