Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Creepy floating baby is freakin' me out...

Does it seriously say 19 days!
I think he's off by about 3 or 4 days based on what our doctor says because she says Alyssa is due on the 13th. But who cares what the doctor says...I'm trusting babystrology.com
Creepy floating baby is always on the money!
The doctor said Moses was pretty low on Monday. I have no idea what that means but supposedly lower means he can't wait to jump into the heat and smoke of Redding...so we'll see!
Any tips for the last couple weeks that I'm not thinkin' about?
I've done the kid thing a couple times but none of them have shot out of Alyssa. Our last kid came with crossing borders in foreign countries and bribing them with lots of American money. I'm new at that whole birth thing and I feel like I have no clue what to do. I'm pretty good at wingin' stuff but I'm not sure if that's the best policy when it comes to having a kid. Help!

7 comments:

JUAN said...

You're gonna be the perfect father... you already are for your other two..

rev rock said...

thanks dude!

Rosetta Borgic said...

Lots of prayer. Andew praying was really the only thing that kept me calm and centered throughout labor. If he was calm and hanging with God, I felt okay (obviously not okay - in terrible pain and ready to hurt anyone who told me otherwise). There won't be anything else you can really do to make her feel better, you might as well pray!

La Rodriga said...

FYI - I don't think Moses is going to "shoot" out of Alyssa. Just want to make sure you have realistic expectations :)
My tips: Hold her hand...help her breathe...and don't try to reason with her.

An Unlikely Retirement said...

I'm no help...Both of my sweet ones were handed to me. But I like Rosetta's advice.

Christina Ellis said...

Our girl's still about 19 weeks away, but I can't help but think of what birth's going to be like, but I'm the one the baby's "shooting out of!" Just be supportive! Pray with Alyssa, hold her hand, and remind her that soon enough Moses will be here and you'll get to hold him in your arms. You're already a great dad and husband, so you'll be fine! I'm just so excited for you guys!

Mike Lovato said...

I am holding my literally two day old daughter right now....my advice.....sleep now! And just do WHATEVER Alyssa needs you to during labor to be a support.