Thursday, July 31, 2008

4 more pounds!

179.2
Finally in the 170's!
If you're just reading this, I have a goal to be at 175 by the end of summer. 4 MORE POUNDS...4 MORE POUNDS. (As I'm writing that I'm chanting it like they were for Bush when he got re-elected...4 MORE YEARS)
I started at 194.6
Here's the secret...pay close attention.
Last night we took family pics and prego pics with Emily. Can't wait to see em'. I rocked some serious Zoolander poses.
As we're heading home we decide to go see the Dark Knight with the Gafners. Cassie and Guido were watching their kids at their house so we added our kids to the mix.
We're running really late and we haven't had any dinner...it's 8:45pm.
We raid the Gafners pantry...granola bar...goldfish (not real goldfish...the small orange ones that you eat!)...and fig newtons.
We get there in time to see Sean buying all of us a huge popcorn to share. The girls each had two bites of popcorn and Sean and I killed the rest...washed it down with a huge Sprite.
So there it is folks...the secret to weight loss success...none of the books are going here because it's just too out of the box, but trust me.
Random snacks from your friends pantry, enormous bags of popcorn, and tons of soda...that's the secret!
And make sure you eat it really late.
Tell the world...I'm ready to make my millions.

Here's my two cents about The Dark Knight sense I haven't seen any posts about that movie :)
Awesome.
Loved Joker and Two face.
Batman's voice was a little weird and creepy.
Go see it.

5 comments:

--- Billy Brown said...

Congrats man! Four more pounds will be a piece of cake.

Btw your dieting advice(?) makes me die inside.

Dana said...

That was a perfect WW meal :) hehehehe!!

Good job Dan!!! It is always so fun to get into a new set of numbers, huh???

Dark Night: LOVED IT!! The joker was incredible and I went in not thinking I would like him or it...so GOOD

Looking forward to seeing you! Does it really say 9 DAYS for you baby??!!!

*Sweet* Lew Dunbar!!! said...

No posts on "The Dark Knight"? Dude, you need to see my last post on my blog. Kinda over the top, but yet accurate to the freaky-good reactions I got from the movie. Easily one of the best films to come out in the last ten years. Easy.

Josh H. said...

congrats tons-o-fun ;)
wish you and alyssa were going to tomfest. maybe next year.

jess mac said...

Yeah, I'm on the busy mom diet! I make them lunch and fold laundry while they eat. It is the only way to get things done-but I have 10 lbs to go. Congrats.