Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm starting to read the history of Isreal

I'm starting with Joshua.
I read this today.
Joshua 3:3-4 "When you see the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, and the Levitical priests carrying it, you are to move out from your positions and follow it. 4 Then you will know which way to go, since you have never been this way before.
That spoke to me huge this morning.
What a call to leaders to be led by God. I really feel that we a taking people to a place they have never been before. I want to make sure I have my eyes on the Lord!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WORD!

Klein said...

There were three arc of the covenents. I know, weird right. If youd like to know more, email me.

Later

nathan said...

who's that Klein guy? ... I once knew a Klein ... I think he made it big on some reality t.v. show ... hot tubs ... you know ... I wonder if it's the same guy ...

Jenna said...

11 days to GO OMG!