Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blogger is killing me

I've been trying to load pics of our camping trip but it's not letting me...maybe tomorrow.
Camping was a lot of fun...really cold...8 hours of driving to get there...good times...great to hang with old friends.
Note to self...don't ever fill up your gas in Big Sur...$5.39 a gallon...that's not a type-o
Most romantic anniversary of all time...I wake up on an inflated mattress, fully clothed with a beanie on, no shower in three days and my wife whispers...happy anniversary. We celebrated 9 years of marital bliss by driving our kids back home from camping...good times.
I'm hopin' to take Alyssa out sometime this week to actually celebrate...anyone want to watch our kids?
We're back!

4 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

hi dan.

Emily Branca said...

you know i'll watch your kids anytime!! let me know when, and i'm your gal. i even wash dishes, vacuum, fold laundry... it's what i do.

Jeff Yoder said...

I'll watch your kids!!! Can you fly them to PA? I'll totally watch them.

KalynRebecca said...

I'll watch your kids. Though it looks like at the moment you've got it covered. :)