Friday, May 30, 2008

2 men and 5 kids in Red Robin

No...it's not a pilot for a new sitcom this summer.
It was mom's night out tonight...so the ladies took off for dinner and a movie.
Nate and I think to ourselves...Red Robin.
Go to a really loud crowded place were no one will care if your kids are screaming.
They all did remarkably well...we left throughly impressed with our kids.
I'm pretty sure I left my aviator's on the table Emily...if someone turned them in can you bring them to the Stirring?
A grandma came up to us at the end of dinner and said she was really impressed with us having the courage to bring out the kids. She said they were really well behaved.
I think it's funny that most people think fathers have absolutely no idea what they are doing when it comes to actually being fathers. I admit...I'm a moron and my wife is amazing...but I shouldn't get a brownie for taking my kids out to a restaurant. Have I talked about this before?

2 comments:

Emily Branca said...

Hey! yes, i have your sunglasses, fear not! i was wondering what that little old lady said to you guys... your kids are awesome. next time ya'll should sit in my section b/c i could have hooked you up with some awesome and free ice cream for your kids :) i'll bring your glasses on sunday. excellent job with the 5 kiddos. well done indeed

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

Man...see...I hate that most men have screwed it up for us guys that actually don't look at taking care of kids as "baby sitting" when really it is just taking care of your kid. I feel you mang