Saturday, May 24, 2008

Goin' camping

The time has arrived for the annual camping trip. We leave tomorrow for Big Sur to hang with some great friends. We've been doin' this trip for years and now our destinations are becoming more creative. This trip started when we were the young pastors on staff at the Grove. The Osbornes, the Boones, the Foors, the McIntyres, and us. Now three of the five families are no longer at the Grove but the trip still lives. We have traveled north along with the Osbornes so San Clemente is a little harder to get to now. So we decided on a spot in the middle of California...Big Sur...should be awesome.
No blogs from Dan for a couple days. Start mentally preparing yourself now because just going cold turkey without one of my posts to get you through the day has been known to leave people pretty screwed up!
I'll take pictures. See ya Wednesday.
I think I found the bike I'm ordering...thanks for sending me that direction Ian. Can't wait to start ridin'!

2 comments:

Jay Sellers said...

Mountain biking Mecca!

The Wardles said...

Camping with two little ones and a pregnent mommy....let me know how that goes:) We will be in town June 4-7...would love to hang with you guys!