Sunday, April 20, 2008

Orlando here I come

I'm takin' off tonight after the Stirring. Nate and I are headed down to Sacramento to stay with his parents tonight. We get up early for a flight to Orlando. Four days out there for the Exponential Church Conference. It's focused on church planting and it should be really cool. I'm looking forward to hearing from Alan Hirsch. Some people hooked us up to go so I'm stoked. I will try to blog while I'm gone but I have no clue what my internet situation will be like. Have a great week!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Come back pumped brotha!

Christian said...

yooo.. Tim Keller is way legit! have fun guys... Ya'll in my prayers.

Jeff Yoder said...

Have Fun Guys. Reformed Theological Seminary is in Orlando, maybe you could check it out.

Yoder

Anonymous said...

happy birthday you old dog. Love your always younger brother.