Monday, March 03, 2008

Prepare for the bomb drop of the century...

are you ready for this???

not yet...

now...

not sure...

here comes the biggest news in the last 7 years of Lance history...

now are you ready???

still not sure...

hold on to your hats and glasses...

Alyssa is PREGNANT!!!! We're having a baby!!!

For those of you that know our story...this is a miracle in every sense of the word. We have struggled with infertility for 7 years.

I remember pleading with God almost 5 years ago for a child and we became parents in a day to Zeke. Last year we brought Sofia home and now I'm gonna be the dad of three...what the heck!! We waited to let people know because we wanted to make sure that everything was ok with the baby. Alyssa is over 4 months along...check out that belly! She is doing amazing. I think it's going to be a boy and if it is his name is Moses! Alyssa is pulling for a girl so we'll see who has the better prayer life. I can't believe we are going to be a family of 5!

God is awesome.

That's all I have to say about that.

Bomb officially detonated!

27 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

holy crap...freaking yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alyssa looks so beautiful - like she was made to be pregnant! oh how awesome. so excited for you all!!!!

Annie said...

It still brings tears to my eyes! God is good, yay it's out there, now we can celebrate and talk it up the next five months! It's so going to be a girl!!

Anonymous said...

dude, this is amazing!!.. we are so happy for you guys!!

La Rodriga said...

I am so incredibly excited for you guys. And, like Annette said, it brings tears to my eyes too.
I think this is the first time in Alyssa's life she's had anything resembling a slight bump in her belly, though. She looks amazing! Love you guys!

Anna said...

I'm so excited for you both! After hearing your story last week I think it is amazing what God is doing! Congrats!!!

Elissa said...

WOW! How absolutely fantastic! Congrats! I'm gonna side with the sexes and go with Alyssa on it being a girl. Speaking of which... you didn't mention what the girl name is.

Rosetta Borgic said...

We are so happy for you two. What an incredible family to be born into. That sweet thing is one lucky baby.

amy coverdale said...

this is INcredible! God is SO good! i'm excited to have you guys a part of the Stirring family for #3!! :)

Jessica said...

What an amazing blessing! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

yeah buddy! thats awesome! . . I think its because the baby wanted to be born in redding. that has to be it! God is GREAT!

Anonymous said...

YES!!!! Welcome to the Family of 5 Club. I just love it when God shows He's totally in control of our lives. We are so excited for your family!

Anonymous said...

WOW, crap wow!

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

We love every Lance kid and can't wait to love another!

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you both! How awesome!!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news. I am so happy for you guys.

TimB said...

I knew it would happen someday. Congrats.

nathan said...

just call me uncle nathan . . . yep . . . i love fans . . .

Shannon Smith said...

Congratulations. That's awesome.

Gigi said...

got chills....literally chills....

Christina Ellis said...

Hooray! Alyssa looks so cute with that little bump! We're so excited for you guys! God is so amazing! Whether it's a boy or a girl, that baby is seriously blessed!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations you guys!!

jess mac said...

Like I said the forst time-Shut the heck up! I am elated. And it makes me miss your wife even more. You know how I am about birth and babies!!!

brian said...

How did THAT happen?

portorikan said...

congratulations.

Some friends of mine just had a baby after struggling for a while as well.

Congrats again.

Jason said...

Hey Dan, I am so happy for you and Alyssa. I finely started my own blog here and have you two on my site. I am glad things are going good in redding.

Jason

Robyn Sowers said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't God have a great sense of HUMOR!!!!!!!!
We are so excited for you guys!!!!!!!

Love,
The Sowers Family

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! =]