Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sabbath

I love that on a weekly basis I see a ton of blogs talking about their Sabbath now. Nate has just started his own blog and he blogged about his Sabbath this week. Everything is new right now so it is taking me a while to find my rhythm with Sabbath. They say the three most stressful times in your life come with 1) You move 2) You get a new job 3) You have a baby. Just in case you're keeping score that is check 1, check 2, check 3 for the Lance family! New friends, new neighbors, new stores, no Trader Joes, (but take heart world...one is coming!), new office, new church, new school for Zeke, no family, new sleeping patterns, new feelings of have no idea what to do with a biological baby that actually comes out of your wife...you get the picture. Along with all this my new Sabbath is Monday...still getting used to that. And I usually shut my phone off but now we don't have a home line. That shouldn't really change anything but now I have this overwhelming sense that the world is going to fall apart and no one is going to be able to get a hold of me. Again I need to remind myself that I am not important! Anyways, I am in process. Yesterday was relaxing...all day with family. Food, wrestling, movies, books and laughs.
I love my new life...it's just taking a while to get used to it!
Thanks for all the love with the pregnant news...it's fun to be able to share your joy with your world!

No comments: