Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sorry for the blog silence

I was at the C3 conference in Dallas and we were super busy. They had a ton of sessions and we spent a lot of time talking about where the Stirring is going. It was a great time. The speakers were really good...T.D. Jakes can throw down. I'm so mad that I didn't take a picture of our sleeping arrangements. Nate and I shared a double bed...it was amazing! He wrapped himself completely in a sheet to avoid any accidental touching. There's a lot of ways to grow close to your staff but I can't think of anything that will do it quicker than sharing a double bed!

2 comments:

Jonathan Murtaugh said...

"Accidental touching." Dude, that's awesome.

nathan said...

hey man . . . check out my new blog page . . . nathanedwardson.blogspot.com . . . see you in the blog world . . .