Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Someone needs to revive my blog love

So the Stirring community of bloggers is starting to take off. Go check out the blog roll on the side. It seems like I'm adding people every day. The Riverside crew is in full effect. Why is it that I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to blog? Could it be that I am sick again...that's right folks...I can count on one hand that amount of days I've been well in Redding. Honestly, I don't think that's it. I'm enjoying reading other blogs and sitting back like a proud papa of two really cool blogging communities. I think you should all become friends and then my joy would be complete. I just sounded like the apostle Paul.
Anyways...I'm hoping the fire will come back soon. Keep givin' love to the Rev...you know he always brings the rock!

7 comments:

TheEpicBeat said...

I confess that I feel the same thing. I haven't really blogged anything of significance lately. I actually logged on tonight so I could blog...but I'm not going to. Maybe tomorrow. Anyway. Keep it coming. It keeps the connection between Riverside-Redding alive.

Jonathan Murtaugh said...

If it helps motivate you any, I actually check your blog almost daily and am always disappointed when there's nothing there.

Consider me your Jewish mother.

Anonymous said...

nothing but love, Rev. maybe you're just taking a really really long sabbath from blogging?

Anna said...

Honestly I'm still trying to figure out this new blog thing. I don't know how to find people or how to let them know that I exist, other than making comments on their pages.

Maybe you are burnt out because you have been doing it for so long. I'm a little burnt out on myspace for the same reason.

I hope you can get healthy soon! :)

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

P-diddy, we miss you too much and don't know what to do with ourselves when you don't post. And pass that message on to Ballistics, will ya?

Travis said...

do u not enjoy the picture of my crouch??? ;-)

Anonymous said...

i got you on some good ole blog love bro.
hope you get better soon.
trying to blog while not feeling well is not good.
God bless.
bryan
www.bryan2.wordpress.com