Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Brought my cowboy hat to Texas


So Nate, Patrick, Nate's dad (Dale) and myself are in Texas for a few days at the creative church conference. Felt like we were traveling all stinkin' day. Up at 5am...took off at 7am...2.5 hour layover in Denver with delays...delays on the plane on the way to Dallas...get a rental car...get to the hotel...don't even get out...check in and drive for an hour looking for the church...find it...go through the first session...come home...drop off Nate who's felt like he's gonna puke all day...grab some Burger King...nasty...blog...bed. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!! Glad to hear that you got to texas okayy!!! We cant wait to here from you so we can do dinner!!!
-Christine

La Rodriga said...

Um....being from the country...I'm not sure if your hat qualifies as a cowboy hat, but that's okay...I don't see you as much of a cowboy anyway :)