Thursday, January 10, 2008

We may never cook again

Moving to Redding has been amazing. We have had people bring us a B-day cake for Sofia (thanks Jeff and Jaime)...Nate and Erica took us to dinner...Sean and Rebekah made us dinner and had us over for dinner...Derrick and Danielle brought us dinner and hung out...We have plans to eat with Patrick and Bethany and Matt and Anna. Yesterday Chris and Cassey had a box of organic fruit and vegetables sent to our house...amazing! I think the food we bought from the store is going to go bad. We have felt welcomed in every way possible. We miss our families and the Riverside crew but our new and old friends up here are making it a lot easier.

2 comments:

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

Don't forget to go to the gym with all of this free food sucka..."Remember The Hairy Gun Show" post, how you joined a gym...don't forget about that ;)

rev rock said...

good word my friend! I've been going. I've been eatin' creatine with my Cheerios and human growth hormones with my sides of beef at night!