Friday, January 04, 2008

Hurricane in Redding

2nd day here and I bring a hurricane...what the heck?
They said winds last night were anywhere from 60-80 mph.
It felt like our town home was going to fly down the street, Wizard of Oz style.
I think I slept for 15 minutes...The rain was so stinkin' loud...pounding our bay window.
You could literally see the water off the road blowing down the street.
It's good to be back in the 530.
Prepare yourself 951...our storms hit you a day later...board up your windows and buy bullets.

What do you do when you're couped up in the house all day? I'm thinkin' about giving the kids some Tylenol PM...putting them in bed...and going to rent some movies!

That was a joke for people that are unable to read sarcasm on a computer screen!

4 comments:

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

Fool you've got to post some hurricane type pictures...that sound crazy!!

TimB said...

I prefer Benadryl.

escamillaweddings said...

the rain is finally going drippy drop on my roof.
sweeeet.

Dana said...

No joke about the huricane!:) Sorry I never made it by I am trying to get out this morning and make it back down to LA without too much craziness...the grapevine should be fun:)

Can't wait to hear what happens in redding for you. So glad I can keep up in blog world