Tuesday, January 15, 2008

District conference

Nate, Derrick, Meghan, Patrick and myself leave for District Conference today. We are a church plant of the C&MA. We are going to use the time away to have kind of a mini staff retreat. Talk about where we're going...pray for each other...should be cool. I've got other buddies from this district that are in our denomination so that should be fun too. I'm interested to see the differences in the northwest district.
I get back Thursday and my mom is coming up that night through Monday morning. I'm leading worship again this weekend and all our Life Groups start next week. So there are a couple things going on. Not sure how much internet or time I'll have to blog. We'll see...have a great week. Pray for Alyssa and the kids...Leaving for 2 days at this point won't be easy.

No comments: