Thursday, January 17, 2008

Clean up...mom's comin'!!!

Got back from District Conference. It was good to hang with our team. I tried really hard to have a good attitude during the general sessions...I didn't do very good.
I lost my voice for some weird reason...I'm leading worship this weekend...good times.
I'm going to pick up my mom at the Redding airport in a couple minutes. That's right folks. You can fly right into Redding on Alaskan Airlines to come see us. You have to fly from LAX and the tickets are @ $250 roundtrip as opposed to $100 on Southwest...but hey...I won't have to drive 2 hours to Sac to pick you up!
Should be good to have mom around for a little bit...the kids are missing her and the other grandparents. We just bought an aro-bed (I think I spelled that wrong). We shelled out the big bucks because we are going to have a steady stream of visitors up here in the future. Aaron Foor used to rave about his aro-bed so we went for it.
So no more excuses folks. Come up to Redding and visit the Lances. The bed and breakfast is complete. I will take you to Burrito Bandito and you will meet Jesus all over again!

No comments: