Monday, December 03, 2007

The Redding crew


The crew that came to help me unload and move in was out of this world. We were done in 20 minutes...they were amazing. The community at The Stirring is great. This picture does not include the 7 people that were upstairs installing our washer / dryer and putting together my sons bunk bed and daughters crib. Seriously...I feel the love. Our house is rad and totally moved in. I have a few boxes that I'm gonna leave for Alyssa because I'm clueless about some things, but it's all done...can't believe it. Thanks y'all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a blue HELIX in the front yard... :O

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

Glad you made it safely and they BETTER show you plenty of love :) or maybe we'll kidnap you back here.

escamillaweddings said...

freaking awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan, so...I guess this means we're not gonna hang out any time soon. Sorry we let the time get away from us. Joshua is doing awesome. He is growing a ton, teething like a maniac and eating like a man. He's got a huge belly and he's delightful. How is Sofia doing?

We wish you guys all the best. Again, we're bummed our Kyrgyz kids won't grow up near each other!

Take care bro.

Mike Berk
www.mikeandjenberk.com

Casey Angulo said...

Dang. Redding people are pretty awesome. -Casey