Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Back at moms and pops

I made it to Riverside about 4pm yesterday. Saw my family for the first time in 17 days...it was amazing. Couldn't believe how much I missed them. Now we're staying with my moms and pops till the 2nd of January. It's funny how you can be 31 years old, married, and have two kids and still find yourself staying with your parents for 2 weeks like it's no big deal. We stayed for month a couple years ago when we were fixing up our house. It's good to have family that will let you invade their lives at the drop of a hat. I'm looking forward to chillin' and spendin' time with friends and family before we head back.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Man...I don't have the two kids, but no joke about it being like no big thing to be back with the fam...

So excited for you guys! See you up in Redding