Thursday, December 20, 2007

Things I'm going to miss


Playing golf with my dad and my brother. I've been doing this since I was 12. My dad is an incredible golfer and my brother is usually a couple strokes better than I am. We love to get together and play golf. My dad is awesome. I'm 31 and I've still never paid for a round of golf in my life. It's been a great way over the years to get the Lance boys together and hanging out. Always good trash talk and competition. Today I shot an 87. I usually shoot in the low 80's. I didn't bring any of my stuff down from Redding so everything was borrowed today. It didn't matter. I had a great time. I'm sure i'll still get some golfing in when we come down to visit but I'm really going to miss getting out there as often as I have in the past. Thanks for the great memories dad. There's been a lot of life shaping done out on the links!

No comments: