Monday, December 17, 2007

It is finished!!!

God is awesome. This morning I'm packing up to head back down to Riverside until January 2nd. The only stress and loose end that we still have is that we haven't rented our house on Mt. Diablo. I get a call at 8:47am that says they have money in hand and new tenants move in on January 1st! Around the holidays is a terrible time to get something rented and we thought we were going to have to make another mortgage payment that we don't have. I am so pumped right now. And on top of all that I get to see my wife and kids in six hours. It's been a good morning.
And by the way, last night was awesome at the Stirring. Amazing response from people ready to take what we've been talking about and start living it in the communities that they are involved in. I am really blessed to be a part of the team up here! Can't wait to see the Riverside crew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome.. awaiting the podcast, although it looks like the site is 2 weeks behind.. ohhh dang

Topherspoon said...

I think I said this already... we are so happy for you! Your excitement in your transition is inspiring and hopeful for the rest of us.