Friday, October 05, 2007

So full of life


I caught it perfectly. My incredible son...no inhibitions...no fear...pure joy...jumping into a pile of pillows with a blanket pulled over them with his cousins. What you see is definitely what you get with Zeke. When he's happy he will crack you up with his enthusiasm and contagious laugh. When he's mad he will scream at the top of his lungs and punch you if your not quick enough. When he's loving every second of his four year old life he will jump with fearless abandon into a pile of pillows. When I grow up I want to be more like my son. I'm starting to see what Jesus was talking about when he said you had to become like "one of these" to really understand his kingdom.

5 comments:

TheEpicBeat said...

Nice catch man. All artsy with the color too.

Anonymous said...

isn't it crazy how much we can learn from our kids about the kingdom. it's never been more eye-opening to me. what a great pic dude. our boys would have fun. or punch each other.. either way, it would be fun.

escamillaweddings said...

dan this is such a great representation of who zeke is! i love it! so fun and definitely childlike.
now i want to go jump on a pile of pillows!

Anonymous said...

Amazing shot! I love it, and I can imagine his crazy giggle. It's a keeper.

Morgan Jane said...

Hey Dan! This is Morgan from the Porch back in, ohhh, 2004? Anway, Ashley Hughes told me about your blog and it's been a blast catching up on your guys' life. I can't believe how big Zeke is, I can still remeber holding him as just a baby...and Sofia's adorable. Congrats!