Sunday, October 07, 2007

Sabbath

Great day of chillin' and spending time with the family. Alyssa laid it out pretty well in her blog. Forts, reading books and naps. Today we went to my grandpa's house for his 84th birthday. He is an amazing man and it was a great time to hang out with our family. My aunt Lindi told me today that she reads my blog so I've got to give her some major love. My aunt Lindi is amazing and she loves my kids as much as Alyssa and I do. She puts out a spread for dinner every time we go over to my grandpa's and it's enough to feed and army. She makes the best food you've ever tasted and her specialty is tacos, enchiladas, and steaks (fillet mignon). Aunt Lindi...if you read this...please know you are loved by our family and you are the best aunt a guy could ask for!

1 comment:

escamillaweddings said...

let it be known that our life group appreciates aunt lindi's cooking as well!!!