Monday, October 29, 2007

400th post

I've been doing this blog thing for 9 months...that's 270 days. That means I'm posting just over 1.5 posts a day...not too shabby. I've enjoyed the blog journey. I want to chronicle my life through this transition in my life. I also want pics of my kids that they can go back and look at. I want to look back and see all the crazy thoughts that went through my head in 2007...the year God decided to change everything in my life! I've told people that blogs are guys way to scrap book, and still feel like dudes! Thanks for hanging out. There's 100 of you that come to hang out everyday...that's totally weird but I love the little community that has built from this. Thanks for being my blog friends!

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Ok I'm going to throw it out there that it is a gals way to scrapbook too...for those of us gals who don't love the scrapbooking craze. That's all, I just wanted to mention it.