Monday, October 29, 2007

An insight to my blogging

I'm not a big blog commenter. I read all of your comments and appreciate them a ton. I usually laugh really hard and share them with Alyssa, but I rarely respond to them. I also hardly comment on anyone's blogs accept for people that don't live around here like Trav, Longbrake, and Ivey. I feel weird commenting on people's blogs that I see every day because I feel like there is nothing left to talk about when we see each other. It's like "oh yeah...that happened to you...and I already told you how I feel about that...so there's really no reason to hang out any more." So please don't be offended if I never comment on your blog or if I never respond to a comment that you leave me. I appreciate them...keep them coming...I save my comments for the sake of our friendship!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I figured I better comment since there was this long no comment awkward silence, your not looking on the bright side, if you already know everything about someone from their blog, then you don't have to feel obligated to say "so what is new" ...
:)

jim