Monday, July 16, 2007

Adoption day 8 (driving)


Sofia slept till 7am again today...she's a stud! She's been a little crabby today and we have a 4 hour drive to Kazakhstan in front of us. Pray for us if you remember. Sofia and my stomach seem to have settled which is awesome. I put together like an 8 minute video that youtube wouldn't let me upload so you might have to wait till I get home to see that one. This morning I was instant messaging with Ian and Josh. We tried to do a video chat but it wouldn't let us. How cool is technology. Anyways...I don't know what our internet situation will be for the next couple days but I'll try to get something up soon. We miss you all and can't wait to be home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was 7:15 PM... 8:15 AM for you... the next day... bizarre-o world!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your adoption. My wife and I hope to be adopting in the near future. Great blog by the way!