Monday, July 16, 2007

Adoption day 7 (exploseria)


I've got some problems goin' on down south today. Sofia's had a couple blow outs as well. We were out today for lunch at someones house and this is the squatty potty that felt my wrath. If you've ever seen how unflexable I am you can imagine my dilema. We leave for Almaty Kazakhstan tomorrow to get visas and all that good stuff. Please continue to pray. Suale tells us that everything is on a very tight schedule and she is hoping there wont be any delays!

2 comments:

ian said...

sorry about the loose cannons...

the squatter probably didnt make the experience any more.... dignified...

Anonymous said...

I experienced the squatty potty in China. Not such a fun experience. In fact Nathan was 3 1/2 and didn't know what to do with just a hole in the ground so in his confusion about where to aim MY shoes got peed on. Yuck.

Kelly P