Sunday, July 15, 2007

Thanks for spreadin' the love


I think adoption is amazing and I think everyone should get involved with it in one shape or another. The bible is pretty clear that we should have an ear for the oppressed and overlooked. Some of you have obviously been passing this blog around to people so they can be a part of it. I've got about 20 more people a day coming through revrock. I say keep spreadin' the love! If this blog can spark interest in one more person considering this amazing journey then it is serving its purpose. Go to Nightlight Christian Adoptions and check out their information. They have been great through this process. Leave a comment and share your thoughts and questions. Pass around other adoption blogs and sites that you know of.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may sound weird to some people but I have thought of just adopting when we are ready to have a child, there are so many orphans in this world that need some good parents (no I am not trying to puff myself up as a good parent). What are y'all's thoughts?

(Did I just type y'all's?)

Anonymous said...

by the way I am not married yet...still on the market ;)

Anonymous said...

Both our wonderful kids were adopted through Nightlight. It's a great adoption agency and I highly recommend it to anyone. I can't describe in words how fulfilled we feel every day with our two little blessings from God.

Kelly P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for article!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

Anonymous said...

Glad to read articles like this. Thanks to author!

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!