Tuesday, February 13, 2007

ipod donation???

Yep...so I'm meeting this guy for coffee at the Grove Grille, decide to talk to Aaron over in the bookstore for one minute. Come back to my table and someone stole my ipod. My Macbook was sitting there too but they left it. The manager saw three kids running off and there you have it...no more ipod. 60 gigs of love down the tubes. Is it karma for the amount of music I ripped from friends...oh wait, I don't believe in karma. Oh well...whatcha gonna do. I guess God is dealing with my attachment to stuff. I knew I could make it spiritual if I tried hard enough.

2 comments:

ian said...

those crazy kids in their skinny pants.. so punk. they're gonna load it full of crappy music,that is the worst disaster. sorry man. what a rip.

Anonymous said...

Oh Why CRUEL WORLD?! sorry to hear that Dan, its good that your mac was still there. oh btw could you give me a call when you get back from your trip? I have a question about whether I should get the apple care protection plan or not, for my macbook pro I am purchasing. So thanks dude and i'll talk to you soon enough.