Wednesday, February 14, 2007

New Orleans here I come!!!

So I'm leaving tomorrow at 6am for New Orleans. This will be my 3rd trip and I can't wait. There are 33 of us going. This time we are going to be gutting houses, helping distribute food, and rebuilding the church that is at the center of the relief effort down in New Orleans. This picture along with millions of other great shots was taken by my friend Jim McGill. Go to his blog and check out his great work. Check out his pictures now before he's famous and you have to pay a lot of money for his work. I will try to keep up on my blog while I'm gone but I have no idea what the internet connection will be like. If nothing else I will put up a riduculous amount of pictures when I get back. The work is not done in New Orleans and it won't be for a long time...if you get a chance...go!

3 comments:

JennO said...

Looking forward to hearing story time with you guys next sunday

Anonymous said...

any coincidence this trip aligns right up with mardi gras?

Anonymous said...

welcome back ... pardon me for not blogging. man i cant get in the habit. which is probably a GOOD thing in the end. you sir, dont have an excuse. flying off to orleans and helpign with aide.. not blogging in times of need. the internet doesnt shut off when you're away. haha.
peace. :)