Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's 2011...Could the blog make a comeback...we'll see

It's been over a year since my last post. Facebook kind of killed my blog and now I'm thinking about killing Facebook! I like Twitter for quick stuff and I love hearing from other leaders around the world, but I think I can do without Facebook. There's this pressure to get back to everyone and I don't do well with pressure. Plus I miss my blog. I really like Donald Miller's website. I'd like to set up something clean like that. I want a central place to talk about my family. I love having archives that chronicle our story. Plus I like an outlet to talk about ministry and the random stuff that rolls through my brain all day. On top of all that I want to have a central place that I can talk about the book I want to write, and a place to share the music that I'm writing. Sound good?
Anyone want to set up a website for me for cheap?
I'll give you add space and mad props and smiley faces every time I text you :)
No promises...but let's see what happens.
Anyone still out there?

4 comments:

Ian said...

I saw this post because of Twitter. You have a good point. I too am an anti-Facebook FB user that can't help myself.

Christina Ellis said...

I still love blogs...so much more about sharing your heart than FB is...please let this be a comeback! :-D

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

Yay, yay, yay! I'm hear and listening...

Micah Escamilla said...

donald miller also has a facebook page. just fyi :)

and it really annoys me that i have to check twitter in order to keep up with specific friends, because they don't update on facebook. and we know this is all about me, so...

either way, i still vote yes to the blog :)