Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Content. Let me have it.


















I'm putting the details together for my website.
Here's my thoughts...
Twitter feed
Super clean
3 buttons...band. blog. book.
A few epic shots of my beard.
The end.
Thoughts?

What kind of content are you looking for?
What did you like or hate about revrock?
Kids, adoption, music, God, politics, snippets of the book?
I'd like this website to rule.
I'd like to get back to comments and really try to foster a community up in here! (hee-yah)
Ok...one shot of the beard....

3 comments:

nathan said...

Haha. We miss the Rev Rock. It's your calling!

Mimi Moseley said...

The site is GREAT! Love the pix of you & Alyssa. The pix of big eyes is only a little scary.

Emily Branca said...

Blogging really IS your calling... glad you've finally given in. And I agree, FB is pretty awful. You've gotta post more pics of Zeke's creations. They'll make you some $$ pretty soon!