Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Erase the Dark























This is my life for the next two days.
Please come out and support.
The films will blow you away.
The performing artists are the best Redding has to offer.
And bring money because you will want the art that is being auctioned off in your house.
Let's raise a ton of money for Cypress and put shoes on half the kids in Redding!
Can't wait.
There's new surprises this year that I can't tell you about yet...you've gotta come to experience it.
Friday, 7pm, 10 bucks.
Come early...we might have to turn people away because of lack of oxygen in the room.

3 comments:

Christian said...

lets do it...

Pearcia LaPointe said...

I'm so upset with myself. I thought it was Saturday night and asked for that night off instead of Friday, so guess what - I'm working this Friday night! What time are the doors closing? I get off at 8:30, any chance I can still make it? Eric and Elliot will be there regardless. I'm just jealous.

o hallelujah said...

why don't we have stuff like this in riverside anymore