Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You've officially been pimped...

Adam needed some love to tell the world that his blog has moved. Go give him a blog hi-five.
In exchange for blog love I'm getting some tech love in setting up my wireless connection.
We totally need to move back to a bartering society...that would be awesome.
The only problem is my skill set kind of sucks.
I could pray for you.
Sing you a song.
Teach you how to be mediocre in golf.
Preach at you.
Give you advice that doesn't work in raising kids.
Pick paint colors for your house.
Pimp your blog.
That's all I got!
I'd probably go hungry in that kind of society...bummer.
I need to get good at a hobby or something.
Would anyone trade goods and services with me? Whatcha got?

7 comments:

KalynRebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KalynRebecca said...

I think I have fewer skills. I can tap dance, clean, paint houses, babysit, housesit... that's all I can think of, but I'd happily trade for singing, preaching, and blog pimping (I think... not sure what that means...). Good luck bartering.

ian said...

you forgot that you can play guitar... thats some skillz

ian said...

oh wait, you said sing a song.. i guess thats the same. nevermind me, move along

Josh H. said...

you can sing me "nightlight" all day...maybe even "passing trains"...and i'll buy you a big gulp.

TheEpicBeat said...

Thanks for the love yo. stats through the roof. Who needs Los when I have Dan?

We should talk soon about your wifi router soon. email me or call me tomorrow.

BTW...Looks like Scott and Chrstina are going to have Leila tonight. Scott and I have been txting 20 questions because he's so bored in the delivery room. What a great dad.

Casey Angulo said...

Lets see the new house already! We're dying to see it. Gees. :)
-Case