Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I have internet...


after a week of fighting with at&t and an hour and seventeen minutes on the phone with them tonight before life group...good times.
we only have one jack in the house that works and that's in the bedroom.
only problem...Moses sleeps in our room right now...hence the dark picture.
can anyone tell me how to use my wireless router? it would be amazing to get on the internet and be able to see the keyboard.
I promise to have a productive post soon...

3 comments:

TheEpicBeat said...

haha...do you have a wifi router? I can tell you if you call me tomorrow?

Also...my link is different because I moved my blog and didnt to it well so you probably have to resubscribe and change your link.

It's now www.theepicbeat.com/blog...in fact a little shoutout might help me get the word out since I normally would post about something like this. Everyone in Riverside that would read my blog already reads yours, so if you pimp me out I'd probably be all set.

Thanks homey.

Hope you guys are digging your new pad. Miss you all.

TheEpicBeat said...

As I read this again it sounded pretty arrogant. Shoutout or not, I'll still help with your router if you need it.

shalom friend.

Unknown said...

hey dan! getting your comp hooked up to a wireless router sucks. good luck with that..it took me almost an entire day to do it!