Friday, October 17, 2008

No voice

Literally none.
Give me a call...you'll crack up.
I led worship for homecoming weekend at Simpson today...not good timing.
Living the single life is crazy.
I think all the single people I know are lazy!
I had the most productive day of my life yesterday without my family.
I think I'd be 400% more efficient if I was single.
God knows what he's doing.
I'd be a mess without my family.
But seriously single peeps...step it up...quit telling me your busy!
Get on it! (If you've ever heard me say that then you know the southern twang you're supposed to hear when its said).
Just kidding.
Enjoy singleness.
Keep margin in your life.
Jesus was single...he's pretty cool.

1 comment:

Jeff and Yvonne Weinstein said...

I hear you on the no kids, but not time- what's the deal?

I tried to get in touch with you yesterday, but the Stirring listing with 411 gave me a funky fax machine or internet sound, and there was no listing for you (I guess you are famous and keep your number guarded. :)

Since you can't talk, you might be of little assistance, but there is a situation in Redding that could use your talent, prayer, and human touch. Would you be willing to call me on my cell down here in the ninefiveone- five-hundred sixty-four eighty four. Thanks!
Yvonne.