Thursday, September 25, 2008

Prayer this week

Colossians 4:2-6
2
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. 3 And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains. 4 Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should. 5 Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Praying for open doors to see what God is already doing and joining in!

5 comments:

Dana said...

Was planning on coming!!! And I have a gift for moses so i will call you guys to see when I can pop around...I need your phone number...can you email it to me mosaicdana@gmail.com

Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Dana said...

OH and I am SO up for sound....I can do it all!!!

:)

Here to serve, Dan...here to serve!

Darla Geiger said...

:)

Unknown said...

YOU always deliver the message clear bro, and you definately never have to worry about forgetting the salt...if anything, you might want to take another look at the recipe; when you drop it like it's hot, it's so salty everybody needs a drink of water from a fire hydrant...I don't know what I'm talking about right now...can't wait for tomorrow...

Unknown said...

I wanted to just do the smiley face thing, but I could'nt find the key.