Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Busy times

New baby...no sleep
Almost 2 year old...already fully embracing the terrible two label
Five year old Evil Kinevil on a bike. Last night he cut his forehead and three inches off his bangs with Alyssa's shaving razor!
Trying to be a husband.
Purchasing all the sound and media equipment for the Stirring church plant
Overseeing Stirring Kids and Life Groups.
Leading a leadership meeting on Sunday.
Speaking on Sunday at the Stirring.
Monday is going to be amazing!

Seems like an epidemic. All the dudes at our Life Group on Tuesday have a ton going on. September started with a bang. Can't believe it's almost over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok the sound part got my ears perked up... do tell more.. or email me... ;)

Jason Day said...

The epidemic has spread to new york as well.

- Pastors wife leaves him
- In the Middle of a big capital campaign
- Gossip running ramped
- Seeing my wife and son in passing
- many other things as well

I feel you bro. Maybe we should go to in and out together and I could eat two double doulbes, you know, like the old days! That would make me feel better. HAHA.

Hang in there.