Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Los is the blog father


So I go check out my site meter today and it says I had 326 peeps come by yesterday and I think to myself...I usually have about 175 peeps a day and all I posted about was praying for the gulf coast...I barely had over 300 visitors on the day Moses was born!
First thing I do...
Go check out Carlos' blog...I betcha I made it somewhere in his rotating links...Yep.
I gotta give it up to you Los...your blog has pull...color me green with envy...you give someone some love and their stats go through the roof...thanks for lookin' out for the little guys!
I think if our blogs got in a fight on the school yard you would have the whole school chanting your name and you would pummel me for a good 3 minutes...but my blog can be pretty scrappy and I would take a cheap shot and kick your blog square between the legs...but the weight of your blog is overwhelming and you would probably just end up sitting on me and crushing my pathetic piece of the blog world. It would be fun though!
Thanks for hangin' with me and showing me how to tell the world about adoption.
All the best to you and your fam in the ATL.
Much blog love!

2 comments:

Carlos said...

Love Love Love me some Dan.
You wife has new ink?
In your profile pic.
Who knows. hope all is well man.
Los

Klein said...

Is carlos the hispanic Dan?

they look like twins